- THE PROJECT
- IT TOOL
The main objective of the project is to implement an innovative system for Precision Viticulture (PV) and test its validity in 2 pilot sites having different characteristics and in different conditions. The system consists in the integration of the following components:
1) AERIAL DRONE – A remote-controlled aircraft component equipped with sensors;
2) TERRESTRIAL ROVER – An innovative autonomous terrestrial electric rover moving along the vineyards and equipped with multi-sensory instrumentation for proximal sensing and actuators;
3) GROUND STATION – A ground control station for missions’ control and real time location system;
4) SENSORS PLATFORM – A sensors platform for real time data and for ground monitoring of main microclimatic parameters;
5) IoT PLATFORM and SOFTWARE: An IoT management platform and Advance Data Analytics and processing and visualization software.